1. KD Tripathi MD. Haematinics and Erythropoietin. Essentials of Medical Pharmacology 7th ed. New Delhi, May 2013. Page – 611.
2. Kaushansky K, Kipps TJ. Hematopoietic Agents: Growth Factors, Minerals, and Vitamins. In: Brunton LL, Chabner BA, Knollmann BC, editors. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics. 12th ed. New York, New York: McGraw-Hill Medical; 2011. Page -1071-1072.
3. Briggs GG, Freeman RK, editors. A Reference Guide to Fetal and Neonatal Risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation. 10th ed. Philadelphia, PA: Wolters Kluwer Health; 2015. Page - 479-481.
4. Janssen-Cilag Ltd. Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised on March, 2021] [Accessed on Sep 25, 2021] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.3442.pdf
5. Janssen Products, LP. Amgen Inc. [Revised on May, 2012] [Accessed on Sep 25, 2021] https://www.janssenlabels.com/package-insert/product-monograph/prescribing-information/PROCRIT-pi.pdf
6. Ortho Biotech Products, L.P. Amgen Inc. U.S. Food & Drug Administration; [Revised on Aug, 2008] [Accessed on Sep 25, 2021] https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2008/103234s5196pi.pdf
7. Drugs.com. Epoetin Alfa. [Revised on June 02, 2020] [Accessed on Sep 25, 2021] https://www.drugs.com/ppa/epoetin-alfa.html