What is EPAREL 50MG?
EPAREL 50MG contains Epalrestat
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Talk to your doctor before taking this medicine, if you:
- are allergic to Epalrestat or any of the other ingredients of this medicine
- severe hepatic insufficiency (liver problem)
- Consult your doctor before taking this medicine if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or are breast feeding
- Always take this medicine exactly as your doctor told you
- It should be swallowed whole with water
If you take more EPAREL 50MG
- Contact your doctor or go to nearest hospital immediately if you have taken more EPAREL 50MG
If you forget to take EPAREL 50MG
- If you miss a dose of EPAREL 50MG, take it as soon as possible
- However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule
If you stop taking EPAREL 50MG
- Do not stop taking this medicine without consulting your doctor
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.