Please enter your name, mobile number and E-mail ID, and we will send you an email when the requested item is back in stock.
ENTEROGERMINA Capsule 4's
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
What is ENTEROGERMINA Capsule used for?
ENTEROGERMINA Capsule capsule, granule/powder, oral suspension/suspension/syrup is used to maintain the intestinal microflora. It is also used for the treatment of following conditions:
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Short bowel syndrome
- Bowel disorder
ENTEROGERMINA Capsule may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does ENTEROGERMINA Capsule work?
ENTEROGERMINA Capsule is a probiotic. It helps in maintaining the balance of gut flora, which keeps the intestinal wall strong and prevents chronic diseases. Thus, it maintains overall health.
How to take ENTEROGERMINA Capsule?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take ENTEROGERMINA Capsule capsule, granule/powder, oral suspension/suspension/syrup as prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow the capsule Do not crush or tear open the capsule.
- Empty the granule/powder into a glass of water, stir well to ensure the content is completely dissolved and consume immediately. It is recommended to take as per doctor’s instructions.
- In case of oral suspension/suspension/syrup , shake the suspension well before taking each dose to ensure the uniform mixing of the drug. Use a measuring cup while taking each dose.
If you miss a dose of ENTEROGERMINA Capsule, please consult your doctor immediately.
What are the drugs that interact with ENTEROGERMINA Capsule?
Please consult your doctor for the potential drug interactions.
What are the side effects of ENTEROGERMINA Capsule?
Please consult your doctor for the possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while taking ENTEROGERMINA Capsule?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to ENTEROGERMINA Capsule or similar drugs.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may alter the absorption of ENTEROGERMINA Capsule.
- Seek doctor’s advice before taking any other drug or herbal products while on ENTEROGERMINA Capsule.
You are advised not to take ENTEROGERMINA Capsule if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking ENTEROGERMINA Capsule?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of heart, liver or kidney diseases.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Notify your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to ENTEROGERMINA Capsule or similar drugs.
- Inform your doctor about the usage of ENTEROGERMINA Capsule before any scheduled surgery.
Frequently Asked Questions about ENTEROGERMINA Capsule
- How is ENTEROGERMINA Capsule stored?
- Is it safe to take acetaminophen for body aches while on ENTEROGERMINA Capsule?
- Is it safe to take ENTEROGERMINA Capsule during pregnancy?
ENTEROGERMINA Capsule should be stored at 37°C. Keep it away from heat and sunlight.
No. It is advisable not to take any drug while on ENTEROGERMINA Capsule as it may reduce the effectiveness of the drug.
Please consult your doctor to know about the potential risks and benefits of taking ENTEROGERMINA Capsule during pregnancy.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.