ENSAME 400mg Tablet 10's
By Icarus Health Care Pvt Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
Rs.440.00 (2% Savings)
Rs.440.50 (2% Savings)
Please note, before you can choose the low cost generic option, please ask your doctor to add the generic drug to your prescription.
What is ENSAME 400mg Tablet used for?
ENSAME 400mg Tablet is used for the treatment of following conditions:
- Liver problems
- Abdominal pain
- Chronic lower back pain
- Multiple sclerosis
- Migraine headache
ENSAME 400mg Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does ENSAME 400mg Tablet work?
ENSAME 400mg Tablet belongs to the class of drugs called amino acids. This drug helps in the biosynthesis of essential components, such as DNA, RNA, proteins, phospholipids, epinephrine, creatine, melatonin and other molecules.
How to take ENSAME 400mg Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take ENSAME 400mg Tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
Swallow the whole tablet. Do not crush or chew the tablet. Take the drug with or without food. However, taking the drug with food prevents stomach upset.
If you miss a dose of ENSAME 400mg Tablet, please take it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with ENSAME 400mg Tablet?
Drugs that interact with ENSAME 400mg Tablet include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of ENSAME 400mg Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of ENSAME 400mg Tablet:
- Increased sweating
- Stomach upset
- Dry mouth
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Allergic reactions
- Difficult breathing
- Swelling of the face
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions ENSAME 400mg Tablet?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to ENSAME 400mg Tablet or similar drugs.
- Do not exceed the dose prescribed by the doctor.
- Consult your doctor before taking ENSAME 400mg Tablet during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
You are advised not to take ENSAME 400mg Tablet if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking ENSAME 400mg Tablet?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of kidney diseases.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Tell your doctor if you are taking any anti-depressant medications.
Frequently Asked Questions about ENSAME 400mg Tablet
- Can ENSAME 400mg Tablet be used in patients with bipolar disorder?
- Is it safe to take ENSAME 400mg Tablet while on Linezolid medication?
- Can I reduce the dose of ENSAME 400mg Tablet if I feel better?
- How should ENSAME 400mg Tablet be stored?
- How long can I take ENSAME 400mg Tablet?
Avoid using ENSAME 400mg Tablet medication in patients with bipolar depression disorder as it can lead to increased anxiety and mania.
It is not advised to take ENSAME 400mg Tablet if you have taken MAO inhibitors such as Linezolid during past 2 weeks. Please consult your doctor.
It is not advised to alter the dose of ENSAME 400mg Tablet medication without medical supervision.
ENSAME 400mg Tablet should be stored at room temperature, away from heat, sunlight and excess moisture.
ENSAME 400mg Tablet should be taken for a prescribed duration of time.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.