ENDOSIS Capsule 10's
By Pharmanova Specialties Pvt Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
|Out of stock|
Rs.499.00 (9% Savings)
Rs.499.00 (9% Savings)
Please note, before you can choose the low cost generic option, please ask your doctor to add the generic drug to your prescription.
What is ENDOSIS Capsule used for?
ENDOSIS Capsule tablet/capsule is used for the treatment of pain during endometriosis.
ENDOSIS Capsule may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does ENDOSIS Capsule work?
ENDOSIS Capsule belongs to the class of drugs called progestins. The drug acts by inhibiting the action of oestrogen on uterus lining and breasts, thereby reducing the pelvic pain caused during endometriosis.
How to take ENDOSIS Capsule?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take ENDOSIS Capsule capsule/tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow the capsule/tablet whole. Do not crush or chew the capsule/tablet.
If you miss a dose of ENDOSIS Capsule, please take it as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with ENDOSIS Capsule?
Drugs that interact with ENDOSIS Capsule include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of ENDOSIS Capsule?
The following are the most common side effects of ENDOSIS Capsule:
- Sleep disorders
- Abdominal pain
- Muscle weakness
- Unusual weight gain
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Prolonged menstrual bleeding
- Infrequent menstrual bleeding
- Ovarian cysts
- Decreased libido
- Breast discomfort
- Vaginal yeast infections
- Breathing difficulties
- Chest pain
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while taking ENDOSIS Capsule?
- Avoid taking the medicine if you are allergic to ENDOSIS Capsule or similar drugs.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may alter the absorption of ENDOSIS Capsule.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if ENDOSIS Capsule causes dizziness or blurred vision.
- Avoid ENDOSIS Capsule during pregnancy or breastfeeding because the safe use of the drug is not yet established.
- Do not stop taking the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Stopping the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.
- Do not exceed the dose prescribed by the doctor.
You are advised not to take ENDOSIS Capsule if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking ENDOSIS Capsule?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of liver and kidney impairment.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Notify your doctor if you become pregnant while taking ENDOSIS Capsule.
Frequently Asked Questions about ENDOSIS Capsule
- How ENDOSIS Capsule should be stored?
- How long can I take ENDOSIS Capsule?
- Do I need to be monitored for any laboratory parameters while taking ENDOSIS Capsule?
ENDOSIS Capsule should be stored at room temperature (15 – 30OC) away from sunlight, heat and moisture.
ENDOSIS Capsule should be taken for the prescribed duration. Please consult the doctor if you have to discontinue the medication.
Yes, it is advised to monitor bone mineral density, blood pressure, mammogram, breast exam and Pap smear while taking ENDOSIS Capsule.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.