EDITOR SACHET 1gm
By Biomiicron Pharma India Pvt Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
What is EDITOR Sachet used for?
EDITOR Sachet is used for the treatment of diarrhoea. This combination is indicated when fluid and dietary measures do not effectively control diarrhoea.
EDITOR Sachet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does EDITOR Sachet work?
In EDITOR Sachet, Lactobacillus belongs to the class of drugs called probiotics. It works by maintaining the intestinal microbial balance by inhibiting the growth of harmful bacteria.
Racecadotril belongs to the class of drugs called anti-diarrhoeal agents. The drug acts by decreasing the secretion of water and electrolytes from the intestine. Thus, it helps in reducing the amount of fluid loss.
How to use EDITOR Sachet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take EDITOR Sachet as prescribed by your doctor.
Add the sachet contents into half a glass of water. Mix well to ensure that powder is fully dissolved.
If you miss a dose of EDITOR Sachet, please take it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with EDITOR Sachet?
Please consult your doctor for potential drug interactions.
What are the side effects of EDITOR Sachet?
The following are the most common side effects of EDITOR Sachet:
- Abdominal pain
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Difficulty to breath
- Skin rash
- Swelling of face or lips
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while taking EDITOR Sachet?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to EDITOR Sachet or similar drugs.
- Notify your doctor before using EDITOR Sachet during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Seek doctor’s advice before taking any other drug or herbal products while on EDITOR Sachet.
- Avoid using EDITOR Sachet for more than a week unless recommended by your doctor.
- Discontinue the use of EDITOR Sachet and consult your doctor immediately if you experience persistent vomiting.
What should you tell your doctor before taking EDITOR Sachet?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of gastrointestinal, kidney or liver disease.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Inform the doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Frequently Asked Questions about EDITOR Sachet
- Do I need to be monitored for any laboratory parameters while using EDITOR Sachet?
- Is it safe to use EDITOR Sachet in case of gastrointestinal diseases?
- Is it common to develop severe skin reaction while using EDITOR Sachet?
- How much time does EDITOR Sachet take to show its effect?
It is required to monitor your blood electrolyte and blood pressure levels while on EDITOR Sachet medication.
Avoid using EDITOR Sachet if you have any history of gastrointestinal disease. Please consult your doctor.
EDITOR Sachet can cause mild skin reactions. However, discontinue the use of EDITOR Sachet and consult your doctor immediately if you experience this symptom.
EDITOR Sachet may take about 1 to 2 hours to show its effect.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.