What is EBERNET Cream used for?
EBERNET Cream cream is used for the treatment of fungal skin infections.
EBERNET Cream may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does EBERNET Cream work?
EBERNET Cream belongs to the class of drugs called topical anti-fungal & anti-parasite drugs. The drug acts by inhibiting the synthesis of an important component of the fungal cytoplasmic membrane, which causes a structural and functional change in fungus, thereby inhibiting the growth of the fungus.
How to apply EBERNET Cream?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Apply EBERNET Cream cream as prescribed by your doctor.
- Wash and dry the affected area. Apply a thin layer of EBERNET Cream topical to the affected area and rub gently.
If you miss a dose of EBERNET Cream cream, please apply it as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with EBERNET Cream?
Consult your doctor to know about possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of EBERNET Cream?
The following are the most common side effects of EBERNET Cream:
- Burning sensation
- Tingling sensation
- Skin rash
- Skin redness
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Skin thinning
- Contact Dermatitis
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while applying EBERNET Cream?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to EBERNET Cream or similar drugs.
- Inform the doctor immediately if you develop redness or swelling at the site of application.
- Keep the medication out of reach of children.
You are advised not to apply EBERNET Cream if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before applying EBERNET Cream?
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Notify your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Frequently Asked Questions about EBERNET Cream
- How is EBERNET Cream stored? EBERNET Cream should be stored at room temperature (15-30°C) away from heat, light, and moisture.
- Can I recommend EBERNET Cream to a geriatric patient?
- Is it common to experience redness at the site of EBERNET Cream application?
No, it is not advisable to recommend drugs to any patient. The severity of the condition may not be the same for every individual. Therefore, please do not recommend any drugs without your doctor’s consent.
No. It is advisable to inform the doctor if the redness persists for a long time.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.