DULANE M 20mg CAPSULE 10's
By Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
What is DULANE M 20mg Capsule used for?
DULANE M 20mg Capsule tablet is used for the treatment of the following conditions:
DULANE M 20mg Capsule may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does DULANE M 20mg Capsule work?
In DULANE M 20mg Capsule, Duloxetine Hydrochloride belongs to the class of drugs called serotonin and norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors. The drug acts by balancing certain natural chemical substances like serotonin and norepinephrine in the brain, which induces mood fluctuations. Thus, it reduces anxiety and depression. It also inhibits pain signals to reach the brain.
Mecobalamin is a vitamin supplement. This drug helps in providing essential nutrients to the body. It also acts by stimulating the production of erythrocytes from bone marrow.
How to take DULANE M 20mg Capsule?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take DULANE M 20mg Capsule tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow the tablet Do not crush or chew the tablet.
If you miss a dose of DULANE M 20mg Capsule, please take it as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
The overdose symptoms of DULANE M 20mg Capsule include the following:
- Serotonin syndrome
You must seek immediate medical care if you experience any of the above symptoms.
What are the drugs that interact with DULANE M 20mg Capsule?
Drugs that interact with DULANE M 20mg Capsule include the following:
- 5- Hydroxytryptophan
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of DULANE M 20mg Capsule?
The following are the most common side effects of DULANE M 20mg Capsule:
- Dry mouth
- Increased sweating
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Liver damage
- Change in blood pressure
- Abnormal bleeding
- Severe skin reaction
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while taking DULANE M 20mg Capsule?
- Keep the medication out of reach of children.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may alter the absorption of DULANE M 20mg Capsule.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if DULANE M 20mg Capsule causes dizziness.
- Be cautious while taking DULANE M 20mg Capsule as the medicine may trigger suicidal thoughts.
- If you have to use more than one drug, leave a gap of 5 to 10 minutes before you take other drug.
You are advised not to take DULANE M 20mg Capsule if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking DULANE M 20mg Capsule?
- Inform the doctor if you are diabetic, as DULANE M 20mg Capsule may alter blood sugar levels in the body.
- Inform your doctor if you have any pre-existing medical conditions, such as heart problems, high blood pressure, liver problems, or renal disorders.
- Inform the doctor if you have any history of allergic reaction with the usage of DULANE M 20mg Capsule.
- Inform the doctor if you are on hormonal birth control measures as DULANE M 20mg Capsule may decrease their effectiveness.
Frequently Asked Questions about DULANE M 20mg Capsule
- Can I take DULANE M 20mg Capsule if I am pregnant?
- What should I avoid while taking DULANE M 20mg Capsule?
- Is it safe to alter the dose of the DULANE M 20mg Capsule?
DULANE M 20mg Capsule is not safe for unborn baby. Stop taking the medicine 3 months before planning for pregnancy.
Avoid taking coffee or any other caffeinated products, as caffeine interacts with DULANE M 20mg Capsule tablet.
No. It is not advisable to alter the dose of DULANE M 20mg Capsule tablet unless prescribed by the doctor.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.