DOLOPAR 250mg Syrup 60ml
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
Rs.27.50 (25% Savings)
Rs.34.00 (8% Savings)
Rs.34.42 (6% Savings)
Rs.35.00 (5% Savings)
Rs.35.20 (4% Savings)
What is DOLOPAR 250mg Syrup used for?
DOLOPAR 250mg Syrup tablet/injection/suppositories/syrup/oral drops/suspension is used for the treatment of pain and fever.
DOLOPAR 250mg Syrup may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does DOLOPAR 250mg Syrup work?
DOLOPAR 250mg Syrup belongs to the class of drugs called analgesics (pain relievers) and anti-pyretics (fever reducers). This drug acts by blocking certain chemicals in the brain, which are responsible for pain and fever. Thus, it helps in decreasing the pain and inflammation.
How to use DOLOPAR 250mg Syrup?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Use DOLOPAR 250mg Syrup as prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow the tablet Do not crush or chew the tablet. Take the tablet before or after meals.
- DOLOPAR 250mg Syrup injection should be administered only under medical supervision.
- Shake the suspension/syrup well before taking each dose, to ensure the uniform mixing of the drug. Take the prescribed dose orally.
- Measure the oral drops using a measuring device before taking the drug orally.
- For suppository dosage form, please read the instructions provided on the leaflet.
If you miss a dose of DOLOPAR 250mg Syrup, please use it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not use a double dose to compensate for the missed dose.
If you miss a dose of DOLOPAR 250mg Syrup injection , please consult your doctor immediately.
The overdose symptoms of DOLOPAR 250mg Syrup include the following:
- Loss of appetite
- Abdominal pain
- Extreme tiredness
- Dark coloured urine
- Yellowing of eyes/skin
You must seek immediate medical care if you experience any of the above symptoms.
What are the drugs that interact with DOLOPAR 250mg Syrup?
Drugs that interact with DOLOPAR 250mg Syrup include the following:
- Amyl nitrate
What are the side effects of DOLOPAR 250mg Syrup?
The following are the most common side effects of DOLOPAR 250mg Syrup:
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Trouble breathing
- Gastric ulcer
- Steven-Johnson syndrome
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while using DOLOPAR 250mg Syrup?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to DOLOPAR 250mg Syrup or similar drugs.
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Stopping the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.
- Be cautious while taking DOLOPAR 250mg Syrup if you have any kidney or liver impairment.
- Keep the medication out of reach of children.
- Do not drive and operate heavy machinery if DOLOPAR 250mg Syrup causes dizziness or blurred vision.
- Avoid using DOLOPAR 250mg Syrup if you are pregnant as the safe use of the drug is not yet established.
You are advised not to use DOLOPAR 250mg Syrup if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before using DOLOPAR 250mg Syrup?
- Tell your doctor if you have any medical condition such as liver or kidney impairment.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Notify your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Frequently Asked questions about DOLOPAR 250mg Syrup
- How should DOLOPAR 250mg Syrup be stored?
- Do I need to be monitored for any laboratory parameters while using DOLOPAR 250mg Syrup?
- I am prescribed DOLOPAR 250mg Syrup tablets to treat fever. Can I take DOLOPAR 250mg Syrup syrup instead?
DOLOPAR 250mg Syrup should be stored at room temperature away from sunlight, heat and moisture.
Yes, it is advised to monitor liver function regularly while using DOLOPAR 250mg Syrup.
No, dosage forms are prescribed based on the health condition. Therefore, please consult your doctor before you alter the dosage form.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.