DOLONEX RAPID 20mg Tablet 10's
By Pfizer Limited Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
(Max Rs.125) Extra Rs.50 cashback for Amazon Prime members. T&C Apply.
What is DOLONEX RAPID 20mg Tablet used for?
DOLONEX RAPID 20mg Tablet is used for the treatment of following conditions:
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Joint stiffness
- Ankylosing spondylitis
DOLONEX RAPID 20mg Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does DOLONEX RAPID 20mg Tablet work?
DOLONEX RAPID 20mg Tablet belongs to the class of drugs called cyclo-oxygenase inhibitors. This drug acts by blocking the action of a COX-1 enzyme, which hinders the production of prostaglandins. It prevents the formation of thromboxane A2 by blocking the migration of leukocytes to the site of inflammation. Thus, it relieves pain and inflammation.
How to take DOLONEX RAPID 20mg Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take DOLONEX RAPID 20mg Tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
Swallow the tablet whole. Do not crush or chew the tablet. Take the drug with food to prevent stomach upset.
The overdose symptoms of DOLONEX RAPID 20mg Tablet may include:
- Severe drowsiness
- Breathing difficulties
- Tarry stools
- Stomach pain
What are the drugs that interact with DOLONEX RAPID 20mg Tablet?
Drugs that interact with DOLONEX RAPID 20mg Tablet include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of DOLONEX RAPID 20mg Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of DOLONEX RAPID 20mg Tablet:
- Blurred vision
- Peptic ulcers
- Skin rashes
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Joint pain
- Changes in vision
- Difficulty breathing
- Excessive fatigue
- Stomach upset
- Unexplained weight gain
- Loss of appetite
- Difficult urination
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while taking DOLONEX RAPID 20mg Tablet?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to DOLONEX RAPID 20mg Tablet or similar drugs.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may worsen the side effects of DOLONEX RAPID 20mg Tablet medicine.
- Consult your doctor before using DOLONEX RAPID 20mg Tablet medication during breastfeeding.
- Be cautious if you have a history of cardiocirculatory insufficiency, reduced hepatic or renal function, arterial hypertension, bronchial asthma, and previous or current blood alterations.
- Notify the doctor regarding the use of DOLONEX RAPID 20mg Tablet any surgery.
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if DOLONEX RAPID 20mg Tablet medication causes dizziness or blurred vision.
- Keep the medication out of reach of children.
You are advised not to take DOLONEX RAPID 20mg Tablet if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking DOLONEX RAPID 20mg Tablet?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of heart disease, gastrointestinal disorders, blood disorders, or liver impairment.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs such as oral steroids, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Inform the doctor if you had any surgery in the past 3 months.
Frequently Asked questions about DOLONEX RAPID 20mg Tablet
- Can I take DOLONEX RAPID 20mg Tablet medication if I have a history of stomach ulcers?
- Is it safe to use tobacco while taking DOLONEX RAPID 20mg Tablet medicine?
- What is the maximum dose of DOLONEX RAPID 20mg Tablet per day?
- Can DOLONEX RAPID 20mg Tablet medicine be used during pregnancy?
- Is it safe to use Ketorolac while on DOLONEX RAPID 20mg Tablet?
Consult a doctor before taking DOLONEX RAPID 20mg Tablet medication if you have any history of stomach or intestinal problems.
Avoid the use of tobacco while taking DOLONEX RAPID 20mg Tablet medication, as it may increase the risk of stomach bleeding.
The maximum recommended dose of DOLONEX RAPID 20mg Tablet medication is 20 mg/day.
Avoid using DOLONEX RAPID 20mg Tablet medication during the third trimester of pregnancy. However, consult your doctor about the safe use of DOLONEX RAPID 20mg Tablet medicine during pregnancy.
Use of Ketorolac may increase the risk of bleeding when taken with DOLONEX RAPID 20mg Tablet. Please consult your doctor before taking any drug.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.