What is DOLOBAN AQUA Injection used for?
DOLOBAN AQUA Injection tablet/capsule, drops, gel, injection, liniment, patch, suppository is used to relieve joint stiffness, inflammation and mild to moderate pain caused due to osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
DOLOBAN AQUA Injection may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does DOLOBAN AQUA Injection work?
DOLOBAN AQUA Injection belongs to the class of drugs called non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). It works by blocking the release of chemicals, which cause inflammation. Therefore, reduces swelling and pain.
How to use DOLOBAN AQUA Injection ?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Use DOLOBAN AQUA Injection tablet/capsule, drops, gel, injection, liniment, patch, suppository as prescribed by the doctor.
- Swallow the tablet/capsule Do not crush or chew the tablet/capsule.
- DOLOBAN AQUA Injection injection should be administered only under medical supervision.
- Dispense 5-10 DOLOBAN AQUA Injection drops of the medicine either directly onto the knee or into the hand and then apply it onto the knee.
- Wash and dry the affected area. Apply a thin layer of DOLOBAN AQUA Injection gel/liniment to the affected area and rub gently.
- Wash the skin area before applying the DOLOBAN AQUA Injection patch .
- Insert DOLOBAN AQUA Injection suppository into the rectum as directed by the physician. Avoid having a bowel movement for 30-60 minutes to allow the drug to get absorbed.
If you miss a dose of DOLOBAN AQUA Injection , please consult your doctor immediately.
What are the drugs that interact with DOLOBAN AQUA Injection ?
Drugs that interact with DOLOBAN AQUA Injection include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of DOLOBAN AQUA Injection ?
The following are the most common side effects of DOLOBAN AQUA Injection :
- Upset stomach
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- High blood pressure
- Swelling of hands and feet
- Difficulty swallowing
- Mood changes
- Unexplained weight gain
- Kidney problems
- Yellowing of the eyes
- Severe abdominal pain
- Trouble breathing
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while using DOLOBAN AQUA Injection ?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to DOLOBAN AQUA Injection or similar drugs.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if DOLOBAN AQUA Injection causes dizziness or blurred vision.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may alter the absorption of DOLOBAN AQUA Injection .
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Stopping the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.
You are advised not to use DOLOBAN AQUA Injection if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before using DOLOBAN AQUA Injection ?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of kidney, liver or heart diseases.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Notify your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to DOLOBAN AQUA Injection or similar drugs.
- Inform your doctor about the usage of DOLOBAN AQUA Injection before any scheduled surgery.
Frequently Asked Questions about DOLOBAN AQUA Injection
- Can I substitute DOLOBAN AQUA Injection with Etodolac?
- How should DOLOBAN AQUA Injection tablet be stored?
- Is it normal to experience swelling at the injection site while receiving DOLOBAN AQUA Injection injection?
No. Although, they belong to the same class of drugs and have the same uses, it is not advised to substitute the medicine without your doctor’s consent. Therefore, please consult your doctor.
DOLOBAN AQUA Injection tablet should be stored at room temperature (15-30 °C) away from sunlight, heat and moisture.
Yes. However, please consult the doctor if this symptom persists or worsens.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.