Please enter your name, mobile number and E-mail ID, and we will send you an email when the requested item is back in stock.
DOLO Infusion 100ml
What is DOLO Infusion used for?
DOLO Infusion tablet/injection/suppositories/syrup/oral drops/suspension is used for the treatment of pain and fever.
DOLO Infusion may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does DOLO Infusion work?
DOLO Infusion belongs to the class of drugs called analgesics (pain relievers) and anti-pyretics (fever reducers). This drug acts by blocking certain chemicals in the brain, which are responsible for pain and fever. Thus, it helps in decreasing the pain and inflammation.
How to use DOLO Infusion?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Use DOLO Infusion as prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow the tablet Do not crush or chew the tablet. Take the tablet before or after meals.
- DOLO Infusion injection should be administered only under medical supervision.
- Shake the suspension/syrup well before taking each dose, to ensure the uniform mixing of the drug. Take the prescribed dose orally.
- Measure the oral drops using a measuring device before taking the drug orally.
- For suppository dosage form, please read the instructions provided on the leaflet.
If you miss a dose of DOLO Infusion, please use it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not use a double dose to compensate for the missed dose.
If you miss a dose of DOLO Infusion injection , please consult your doctor immediately.
The overdose symptoms of DOLO Infusion include the following:
- Loss of appetite
- Abdominal pain
- Extreme tiredness
- Dark coloured urine
- Yellowing of eyes/skin
You must seek immediate medical care if you experience any of the above symptoms.
What are the drugs that interact with DOLO Infusion?
Drugs that interact with DOLO Infusion include the following:
- Amyl nitrate
What are the side effects of DOLO Infusion?
The following are the most common side effects of DOLO Infusion:
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Trouble breathing
- Gastric ulcer
- Steven-Johnson syndrome
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while using DOLO Infusion?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to DOLO Infusion or similar drugs.
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Stopping the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.
- Be cautious while taking DOLO Infusion if you have any kidney or liver impairment.
- Keep the medication out of reach of children.
- Do not drive and operate heavy machinery if DOLO Infusion causes dizziness or blurred vision.
- Avoid using DOLO Infusion if you are pregnant as the safe use of the drug is not yet established.
You are advised not to use DOLO Infusion if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before using DOLO Infusion?
- Tell your doctor if you have any medical condition such as liver or kidney impairment.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Notify your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Frequently Asked questions about DOLO Infusion
- How should DOLO Infusion be stored?
- Do I need to be monitored for any laboratory parameters while using DOLO Infusion?
- I am prescribed DOLO Infusion tablets to treat fever. Can I take DOLO Infusion syrup instead?
DOLO Infusion should be stored at room temperature away from sunlight, heat and moisture.
Yes, it is advised to monitor liver function regularly while using DOLO Infusion.
No, dosage forms are prescribed based on the health condition. Therefore, please consult your doctor before you alter the dosage form.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.