1. Gerald G. Briggs and Roger K. Freeman. D. A reference guide to fetal and neonatal risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation. Tenth Edition. 2015. Page – 1184-1186.
2. Ventrus Biosciences, Inc. Efficacy and Safety Study with Diltiazem Hydrochloride Cream to Treat Anal Fissures. NIH U.S. National Library of Medicine ClinicalTrials.gov. [Revised on January 2014] [Accessed 23rd November 2020] https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT01690221
3. Bikash Medhi, Ajay Prakash, Sujata Upadhyay, Deonis Xess, T. D. Yadav and L. Kaman. Comparison of Observational and Controlled Clinical Trials of Diltiazem in the Treatment of Chronic Anal Fissure. NCBI; PMC US National Library of Medicine, National Institute of Health. October 2011. [Accessed 23rd November 2020] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3236256/
4. NHS. Guy’s and St. Thomas. NHS foundation trust. Diltiazem hydrochloride 2% cream. [Revised on June 2020] [Accessed 23rd November 2020] https://www.guysandstthomas.nhs.uk/resources/patient-information/pharmacy/diltiazem-hydrochloride-2-cream.pdf
5. Chesterfield Royal Hospital. NHS foundation trust. Diltiazem 2% hydrochloride cream. [Revised on August 2017] [Accessed 23rd November 2020] https://www.chesterfieldroyal.nhs.uk/application/files/8815/4142/8195/Diltiazem_2_Hydrochloride_Cream.pdf