DILMINOX 5mg Tablet 10's
What is DILMINOX 5mg Tablet used for?
DILMINOX 5mg Tablet is used to stimulate hair growth in individuals with certain type of baldness.
DILMINOX 5mg Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does DILMINOX 5mg Tablet work?
DILMINOX 5mg Tablet belongs to the class of drugs called vasodilators. The drug acts by increasing the duration of the hair follicle growth cycle and improving the quality of the hair by increasing the length and diameter of fine hair. It also acts by stimulating the follicular growth and the proliferation of dermal papilla cells. Thus, it helps to improve the growth of hair follicles.
How to use DILMINOX 5mg Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Use DILMINOX 5mg Tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
- For spray/serum and solution dosage forms, use an extender spray applicator and follow the instructions provided in the leaflet.
- For gel and lotion dosage forms, apply a thin coat over the patchy areas. Wash and dry your hands after each application.
If you miss a dose of DILMINOX 5mg Tablet, please use it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not use a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
The overdose symptoms of DILMINOX 5mg Tablet may include:
- Severe hair loss
- Burning or itchy scalp
- Skin rash
What are the drugs that interact with DILMINOX 5mg Tablet?
Drugs that interact with DILMINOX 5mg Tablet include the following:
- Pyrithione Zinc
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of DILMINOX 5mg Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of DILMINOX 5mg Tablet:
- Redness at the site of application
- Skin rash
- Increased hair loss
- Itchy scalp
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while using DILMINOX 5mg Tablet?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to DILMINOX 5mg Tablet or similar drugs.
- Avoid using DILMINOX 5mg Tablet over the sunburned or irritated scalp.
- Do not exceed DILMINOX 5mg Tablet medication more than what is prescribed.
- Consult your doctor before using DILMINOX 5mg Tablet medicine during pregnancy or during breastfeeding.
You are advised not to use DILMINOX 5mg Tablet if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before using DILMINOX 5mg Tablet?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of skin diseases.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Tell your doctor if you ever had a scalp irritation or disease.
Frequently Asked questions about DILMINOX 5mg Tablet
- How can DILMINOX 5mg Tablet medication be stored?
- Is it safe to use any other lotion while using DILMINOX 5mg Tablet?
- Is it safe to use DILMINOX 5mg Tablet while having skin disease like eczema?
- What are the formulations of DILMINOX 5mg Tablet available?
- Is it common to have hair loss while using DILMINOX 5mg Tablet medication?
DILMINOX 5mg Tablet should be stored at room temperature, away from heat, light and excess moisture. Keep the medication away from the reach of children
Yes. Do not use any kind of lotions or any other skin medications after being treated by DILMINOX 5mg Tablet medicine.
Consult your doctor before using DILMINOX 5mg Tablet medicine if you have any history of skin disorder.
DILMINOX 5mg Tablet is available as a topical gel, lotion, serum, solution, spray and a tablet.
Yes. Hair loss is one of the common side effects of DILMINOX 5mg Tablet medication. However, consult your doctor immediately if the problem continues for more than two weeks.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.