1. KD Tripathi MD. Autacoids and related drugs. Essentials of Medical Pharmacology 7th ed. New Delhi, May 2013. Page – 166.
2. Randal, Allen and Ervin. Histamine, Bradykinin and their Antagonists. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics.12th ed. New York, New York: McGraw-Hill Medical; 2011. Page - 920.
3. Briggs GG, Freeman RK, editors. A Reference Guide to Fetal and Neonatal Risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation. 10th ed. Philadelphia, PA: Wolters Kluwer Health; 2015. Page - 374-375.
4. Mylan, Potters Bar, Generics [UK] Limited, Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised April 2020] [Accessed Dec 22, 2020] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.2600.pdf
5. Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp., a subsidiary of Merck & Co., Inc., U.S. Food & Drug Administration; [Revised April 2014] [Accessed Dec 22, 2020] https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2014/021165s017,021300s014,021312s015,021563s003lbl.pdf
6. Schering Corporation Kenilworth, New Jersey (USA). U.S. Food & Drug Administration; [Revised Oct 2005] [Accessed Dec 22, 2020] https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2006/021312s006lbl.pdf