Rs.8.92 (89% Savings)
Rs.32.20 (60% Savings)
Please note, before you can choose the low cost generic option, please ask your doctor to add the generic drug to your prescription.
What is DERIPHYLLIN OD 300mg Tablet used for?
DERIPHYLLIN OD 300mg Tablet injection/syrup/tablet is used for the treatment of following:
- Chronic bronchitis
DERIPHYLLIN OD 300mg Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does DERIPHYLLIN OD 300mg Tablet work?
DERIPHYLLIN OD 300mg Tablet belongs to the class of drugs called anti-asthmatic drugs. It works by inhibiting certain enzymes that obstruct the airways. Thus, it helps in relieving the symptoms of asthma.
How to use DERIPHYLLIN OD 300mg Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Use DERIPHYLLIN OD 300mg Tablet injection/syrup/tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow the tablet Do not crush or chew the tablet.
- In case of syrup , shake the suspension well before taking each dose so as to ensure the uniform mixing of the drug. Use a measuring cup while taking each dose.
- DERIPHYLLIN OD 300mg Tablet Injection should be administered only under medical supervision.
If you miss a dose of DERIPHYLLIN OD 300mg Tablet, please use it as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not use a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
If you miss a dose of DERIPHYLLIN OD 300mg Tablet injection, please consult your doctor immediately.
What are the drugs that interact with DERIPHYLLIN OD 300mg Tablet?
Drugs that interact with DERIPHYLLIN OD 300mg Tablet include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of DERIPHYLLIN OD 300mg Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of DERIPHYLLIN OD 300mg Tablet:
- Mood changes
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Increased thirst
- Irregular heartbeat
- Persistent vomiting
- Severe muscle pain
- Unusual tiredness
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while using DERIPHYLLIN OD 300mg Tablet?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to DERIPHYLLIN OD 300mg Tablet or similar drugs.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may alter the absorption of DERIPHYLLIN OD 300mg Tablet.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if DERIPHYLLIN OD 300mg Tablet causes dizziness or blurred vision.
- Do not exceed the dose prescribed by the doctor.
- Keep the medication out of reach of children.
You are advised not to use DERIPHYLLIN OD 300mg Tablet if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before using DERIPHYLLIN OD 300mg Tablet?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of heart disease, hypertension and peptic ulcer.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
Frequently Asked Questions about DERIPHYLLIN OD 300mg Tablet
- Is it safe to smoke while using DERIPHYLLIN OD 300mg Tablet?
- How long can I use DERIPHYLLIN OD 300mg Tablet?
- Is it common to experience increased urination while using DERIPHYLLIN OD 300mg Tablet
- Do I need to be monitored for any laboratory parameters while using DERIPHYLLIN OD 300mg Tablet
It is not advisable to smoke while using DERIPHYLLIN OD 300mg Tablet. However, please consult your doctor.
It is advisable to take the medication as per the prescription. Your physician may prescribe the dose, frequency and duration of the medication according to the disease condition.
No. Increased urination is a side effect of DERIPHYLLIN OD 300mg Tablet. Consult your physician if you experience increased urination.
It is advisable to check the blood parameters while using DERIPHYLLIN OD 300mg Tablet.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.