Please enter your name, mobile number and E-mail ID, and we will send you an email when the requested item is back in stock.
DERIHALER Inhaler 200md
By German Remedies Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
(Max Rs.125) Extra Rs.50 cashback for Amazon Prime members. T&C Apply.
What is DERIHALER Inhaler used for?
DERIHALER Inhaler is used in the prevention and treatment of bronchospasm in patients with bronchitis, asthma and emphysema.
DERIHALER Inhaler may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does DERIHALER Inhaler work?
DERIHALER Inhaler belongs to the class of drugs called bronchodilators. It works by stimulating the beta receptors. This helps in relaxing the muscles of the airways and improving the air flow to and from the lungs.
How to use DERIHALER Inhaler?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual.
- Swallow the tablet whole. Do not crush or chew the tablet. Take DERIHALER Inhaler with or without food.
- Measure the prescribed amount of DERIHALER Inhaler syrup before taking each dose. Shake the container well before use.
- DERIHALER Inhaler inhaler/respule should be inhaled by mouth using a device recommended by the doctor and should never be swallowed directly. Before using it, shake the inhaler for at least 10 seconds.
If you miss a dose of DERIHALER Inhaler, consult your doctor immediately.
What are the drugs that interact with DERIHALER Inhaler?
The drugs that interact with DERIHALER Inhaler:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of DERIHALER Inhaler?
The following are the most common side effects of DERIHALER Inhaler:
- Muscle cramps
- Dryness in the mouth
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Lactic acidosis
- Low blood potassium levels
- Trouble breathing
- Swelling of the face, tongue and throat
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while using DERIHALER Inhaler?
- Seek doctor’s advice before taking any other drug or herbal products while on DERIHALER Inhaler.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol while on DERIHALER Inhaler medication as it may worsen the side effects.
- Consult the doctor immediately if you experience unexpected increase in wheezing.
- Keep the medicine away from children.
- Inform the doctor if you have to undergo any surgery, including dental surgery.
What should you tell your doctor before using DERIHALER Inhaler?
- Tell your doctor if you are allergic to DERIHALER Inhaler.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Inform your doctor if you have any pre-existing depression, liver or heart diseases.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Frequently Asked questions about DERIHALER Inhaler
- How is DERIHALER Inhaler stored?
- Can I use a higher dose of DERIHALER Inhaler for faster recovery?
- What are the overdose symptoms of DERIHALER Inhaler?
- Can I drive while using DERIHALER Inhaler?
- Is it safe to use DERIHALER Inhaler if I am allergic to milk proteins?
DERIHALER Inhaler is stored at room temperature between 20 – 25°C, away from sunlight, heat and moisture.
No, do not alter the dosage of DERIHALER Inhaler as excessive use may cause adverse effects and may sometimes be fatal. Please use DERIHALER Inhaler as prescribed by the doctor.
The overdose symptoms of DERIHALER Inhaler include seizures, nervousness, fatigue, malaise and headache. Please consult your doctor if you experience any of the above symptoms.
No, do not drive while on DERIHALER Inhaler as it may cause drowsiness or blurred vision.
People who are allergic to milk proteins should be cautious while using DERIHALER Inhaler. Please consult your doctor.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.