Rs.78.00 (16% Savings)
Please note, before you can choose the low cost generic option, please ask your doctor to add the generic drug to your prescription.
What is DASKIL 1%?
- DASKIL 1% contains terbinafine hydrochloride which is an antifungal agent
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
What DASKIL 1% is used for?
DASKIL 1% is recommended for fungal infections such as
- athletes’ foot when it occurs between the toes
- a fungal nail infection (fungus inside and under the nail)
- Dhobie itch/ jock itch (tinea cruris) –Dhobie itch looks like a clearly bordered rash, which may have blisters
Talk to your doctor before taking DASKIL 1%, if you:
- are allergic (hypersensitive) to terbinafine or any of the ingredients in the product
- Do not use this medicine if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, unless advised to by your doctor, ask your doctor for advice before using this medicine
- Always use this medicine exactly as described in this leaflet or as advised by your doctor
- For Athlete’s Foot and dhobi itch, apply the medicine once a day for one week
- Cleanse and dry the affected areas thoroughly and wash your hands
- Unscrew the cap then gently squeeze out a small amount of the medicine onto your finger
- Apply just enough medicine to form a thin layer on the affected skin and surrounding areas
- Rub in gently. When used between the toes, buttocks or on the groin, the treated area may be covered with a light, fresh gauze strip, especially at night
- Replace the cap on the tube and wash your hands
- If you have not noticed any signs of improvement within 2 weeks of first starting treatment, please seek advice from your doctor
- This medicine is for external use only. Do not use on the face. Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of accidental contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with running water
If you use more DASKIL 1%
- If you or someone else swallows the medicine, go to your doctor or nearest hospital emergency department immediately
If you forget to use DASKIL 1%
- If you miss an application, apply this medicine as soon as possible then continue your treatment as before. If you only remember at the time of your next application, just apply the medicine and carry on as normal
If you stop using DASKIL 1%
- Infections may come back if you do not use the medicine regularly, or if you stop the treatment too early
Like all medicines, DASKIL 1% can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
- skin lesions, scab, skin colour changes, redness, burning
- pain and irritation at site of application
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.