1. KD Tripathi MD. Drugs acting on ANS. Essentials of Medical Pharmacology 7th ed. New Delhi, May 2013. Page – 118.
2. Joan Heller Brown and Nora Laiken. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics. 12th ed. New York, New York: McGraw-Hill Medical; 2011. Page - 225.
3. Briggs GG, Freeman RK, editors. A Reference Guide to Fetal and Neonatal Risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation. 10th ed. Philadelphia, PA: Wolters Kluwer Health; 2015. Page - 359.
4. N Zinner, K C Kobashi, U Ebinger, A Viegas, M Egermark, E Quebe-Fehling, and P Koochaki. Darifenacin treatment for overactive bladder in patients who expressed dissatisfaction with prior extended-release antimuscarinic therapy: Indian journal of clinical practice. Nov, 2008; [Accessed Dec 8, 2020] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2680263/
5. Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation, U.S. Food & Drug Administration; [Revised April 2008] [Accessed Dec 8, 2020] https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2008/021513s005lbl.pdf
6. Norgine B. V., Merus Labs Luxco, Oct 22, 2004 [Revised 24, Sep 2009] [Accessed Dec 8, 2020] https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/documents/product-information/emselex-epar-product-information_en.pdf