1. KD Tripathi MD. Drugs affecting coagulation, bleeding and thrombosis. Essentials of Medical Pharmacology 7th ed. New Delhi, May 2013. Page – 619.
2. Briggs GG, Freeman RK, editors. A Reference Guide to Fetal and Neonatal Risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation. 10th ed. Philadelphia, PA: Wolters Kluwer Health; 2015. Page - 350-351.
3. Fox KA, White HD, Gersh BJ, et al. Antithrombotic Agents: Platelet Inhibitors, Acute Anticoagulants, Fibrinolytics and Chronic Anticoagulants. Drugs for the Heart. 8th ed. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania: Elsevier Saunders; 2013. Page - 70.
4. Klas norrby1 and Arvid nordenhem. Dalteparin, a low-molecular-weight heparin, promotes angiogenesis mediated by heparin-binding VEGF-A in vivo. Dec, 2010; [Accessed Jan 7, 2021] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3003896/
5. Pfizer Limited. Oct, 2020. Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised Oct, 2020] [Accessed Jan 7, 2021] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.4246.pdf
6. Pfizer Inc. Eisai Inc. 1994, U.S. Food & Drug Administration; [Revised Oct, 2020] [Accessed Jan 7, 2021] https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2010/020287s050lbl.pdf