D ROZAVEL 20mg Tablet 10's
By Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
What is D ROZAVEL 20mg Tablet used for?
D ROZAVEL 20mg Tablet tablet is used for the treatment of hyperlipidaemia and prophylaxis of cardiovascular events.
D ROZAVEL 20mg Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does D ROZAVEL 20mg Tablet work?
In D ROZAVEL 20mg Tablet, Rosuvastatin belongs to the class of drugs called dyslipidaemic agents. The drug acts by blocking certain enzymes necessary for the synthesis of cholesterol in the body, thereby reducing the bad cholesterol and triglycerides in the body. It also acts by exhibiting anti-inflammatory effect, which helps in preventing cardiovascular events.
Cholecalciferol belongs to the class of drug called vitamin supplements. This drug acts by increasing the intestinal absorption of calcium and phosphorus. Thus, it helps in maintaining calcium and phosphorus levels.
How to take D ROZAVEL 20mg Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take D ROZAVEL 20mg Tablet tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow the tablet Do not crush or chew the tablet.
If you miss a dose of D ROZAVEL 20mg Tablet, please take it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with D ROZAVEL 20mg Tablet?
Drugs that interact with D ROZAVEL 20mg Tablet are:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of D ROZAVEL 20mg Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of D ROZAVEL 20mg Tablet:
- Loss of appetite
- Increased thirst
- Increased urination
- Mental/mood changes
- Unusual tiredness
- Sore throat
- Running nose
- Blurred vision
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Swelling of face, lips and tongue
- Increased heartbeat
- Chest tightness
- Muscle pain
- Liver problems (dark urine, yellowing of skin)
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while taking D ROZAVEL 20mg Tablet?
- Seek doctor’s advice before taking any other drug or herbal products while on D ROZAVEL 20mg Tablet
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if D ROZAVEL 20mg Tablet causes dizziness or blurred vision.
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Stopping the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.
You are advised not to take D ROZAVEL 20mg Tablet if
- It has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- The foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking D ROZAVEL 20mg Tablet?
- Inform your doctor if you have any history of diabetes, liver disease and kidney problems.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to D ROZAVEL 20mg Tablet or similar drugs.
- Notify your doctor if you become pregnant while taking D ROZAVEL 20mg Tablet.
Frequently Asked questions about D ROZAVEL 20mg Tablet
- How should I store D ROZAVEL 20mg Tablet?
- Can I consume alcohol with D ROZAVEL 20mg Tablet?
- Is it safe to alter the dose of the D ROZAVEL 20mg Tablet?
D ROZAVEL 20mg Tablet should be stored at room temperature away from moisture and heat.
No, it is not advised to consume alcohol while taking Cholecalciferol+ Rosuvastatin combination.
No, it is not advisable to alter the dose prescribed. Consult your doctor for dose-related queries.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.