What is CYSNAC?
- CYSNAC contains acetylcysteine
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Talk to your doctor before taking this medicine, if you:
- have or have had bleeding in your esophagus (esophageal varices)
- have or have had stomach ulcers
- have high blood pressure, kidney or heart problems, or have been told to lower the amount of salt (sodium) in your diet
- It is not known if CYSNAC will harm your unborn baby
- It is not known if CYSNAC passes into your breast milk and may harm your baby
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding or plan to become pregnant tell your doctor before giving this medicine
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
- allergic reactions such as rash, hives, swelling of your face, eyes, lips, tongue or throat, trouble swallowing or breathing
- risk of bleeding in your esophagus and stomach
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.