Please enter your name, mobile number and E-mail ID, and we will send you an email when the requested item is back in stock.
CYCLOSET TM Tablet 6's
By Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
What is CYCLOSET TM Tablet used for?
CYCLOSET TM Tablet is used for the treatment of pain and heavy bleeding during the menstrual periods.
CYCLOSET TM Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does CYCLOSET TM Tablet work?
In CYCLOSET TM Tablet, Mefenamic Acid belongs to the class of drugs called non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). This drug acts by inhibiting cyclooxygenases, which are responsible for inflammation and pain in the body.
Tranexamic Acid belongs to the class of drugs called as anti-firbrinolytics. This drug acts by inhibiting the activation of plasminogen. This results in the reduced conversion of plasminogen to plasmin. Thus, it helps in decreasing the breakdown of blood clots and reducing bleeding.
How to take CYCLOSET TM Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take CYCLOSET TM Tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
Swallow the tablet whole. Do not crush or chew the tablet. Take the drug with or without food. However, taking the drug with food prevents stomach upset.
If you miss a dose of CYCLOSET TM Tablet, please take it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with CYCLOSET TM Tablet?
Drugs that interact with CYCLOSET TM Tablet include the following:
- Sodium Biphosphate
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of CYCLOSET TM Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of CYCLOSET TM Tablet:
- Dry mouth
- Lack of appetite
- Severe heartburn
- Stomach discomfort
- Abdominal pain
- Muscle cramps
The following are the severe side effects, and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Bloody urine
- Skin rash
- Weight gain
- Changes in vision
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while taking CYCLOSET TM Tablet?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to CYCLOSET TM Tablet or similar drugs.
- Be cautious while taking CYCLOSET TM Tablet if you have any kidney or liver impairment.
- Consult the doctor before taking any other drug along with CYCLOSET TM Tablet.
- Do not exceed the dose more than what is prescribed.
You are advised not to take CYCLOSET TM Tablet if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking CYCLOSET TM Tablet?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of bleeding disorders, heart diseases, kidney and liver diseases.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
Frequently Asked questions about CYCLOSET TM Tablet
- How should CYCLOSET TM Tablet be stored?
- How long should I take CYCLOSET TM Tablet?
- Is it safe to alter the dose of CYCLOSET TM Tablet?
- Do I need to be monitored for any laboratory parameters while on CYCLOSET TM Tablet?
CYCLOSET TM Tablet must be stored at room temperature, away from sunlight.
CYCLOSET TM Tablet should be taken for the prescribed duration.
No, altering the dose of CYCLOSET TM Tablet is not advised.
Yes, CYCLOSET TM Tablet may interfere with the liver function. Therefore, periodic monitoring of the liver function is advised while on CYCLOSET TM Tablet.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.