Please enter your name, mobile number and E-mail ID, and we will send you an email when the requested item is back in stock.
CYBLEX M 80mg Tablet 10's
Rs.48.60 (9% Savings)
Please note, before you can choose the low cost generic option, please ask your doctor to add the generic drug to your prescription.
What is CYBLEX M 80mg Tablet used for?
CYBLEX M 80mg Tablet is an anti-diabetic medicine, which is used to control blood sugar levels in patients with type 2 diabetes. This combination is used in conjunction with proper diet and exercise regimen.
CYBLEX M 80mg Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does CYBLEX M 80mg Tablet work?
In CYBLEX M 80mg Tablet, Gliclazide belongs to the class of drugs called insulin secretagogues. It acts by stimulating the pancreatic cells to release insulin. The endogenously produced insulin helps in lowering the glucose concentration in the blood.
Metformin helps in decreasing the amount of glucose absorbed from food in the intestine. It also decreases glucose production in the liver. Thus, it normalises the blood sugar level.
How to take CYBLEX M 80mg Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take CYBLEX M 80mg Tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
Swallow the tablet whole, do not crush or chew the tablet. Take the drug with food to prevent stomach upset.
If you miss a dose of CYBLEX M 80mg Tablet, please take it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
The overdose symptoms of CYBLEX M 80mg Tablet may include:
- Cold sweats
- Extreme weakness
What are the drugs that interact with CYBLEX M 80mg Tablet?
Drugs that interact with CYBLEX M 80mg Tablet include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of CYBLEX M 80mg Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of CYBLEX M 80mg Tablet:
- Stomach upset
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Allergic skin reactions
- Blurred vision
- Dark-coloured urine
- Increased hunger
- Loss of consciousness
- Profuse sweating
- Sore throat
- Trouble breathing
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions CYBLEX M 80mg Tablet?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to CYBLEX M 80mg Tablet or similar drugs.
- Seek doctor’s advice before taking any other drug or herbal products while on CYBLEX M 80mg Tablet.
- Avoid CYBLEX M 80mg Tablet during pregnancy or breastfeeding because the safe use of the drug is not yet established.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may alter the absorption of CYBLEX M 80mg Tablet.
- Do not exceed the dose more than what is prescribed.
- Be cautious while taking CYBLEX M 80mg Tablet if you have any kidney or liver impairment.
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Stopping the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.
You are advised not to take CYBLEX M 80mg Tablet if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking CYBLEX M 80mg Tablet?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of kidney disease, liver impairment, thyroid problem or diabetic ketoacidosis.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
Frequently Asked questions about CYBLEX M 80mg Tablet
- I am on CYBLEX M 80mg Tablet for type 2 diabetes. Can I stop the drug if I feel better?
- How should CYBLEX M 80mg Tablet be stored?
- What are the other formulations available for CYBLEX M 80mg Tablet?
- Do I need to be monitored for any laboratory parameters while taking CYBLEX M 80mg Tablet?
- Is it safe to alter the dose of CYBLEX M 80mg Tablet?
You must continue using CYBLEX M 80mg Tablet until your doctor advises you to stop using it. Abrupt discontinuation may lead to changes in the blood sugar levels.
Store the drug at room temperature and avoid exposure to sunlight and moisture.
CYBLEX M 80mg Tablet is available only as tablets.
You must monitor blood sugar levels on a regular basis while taking CYBLEX M 80mg Tablet.
No. Altering the dose of CYBLEX M 80mg Tablet may lead to reduced blood sugar levels (hypoglycaemia).
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.