Cutimax cream is a moisturizing cream which relieves dry skin and eczema. It contains white soft paraffin and light liquid paraffin which are emollients in nature. Emollients soften and moisturize the skin and decrease itching and flaking by forming an oily layer on the top of the skin that traps water in the skin. They also help to relieve the symptoms of dry skin conditions and soothes, soften and moisturize dry skin.
Dryness of the skin is due to loss of water in the upper layer of the skin. White soft paraffin, also known as white petroleum jelly, when applied to the skin it leaves a layer of oil on the surface of the skin that prevents water evaporating from the skin surface. It is a very greasy moisturiser. It is also water repellent and helps protect the skin from irritants.
Key Composition of Cutimax cream:
- White soft paraffin
- Light liquid paraffin
Therapeutic uses of Cutimax cream:
- Moisturizes your skin and relieves from dry skin and eczema
Side effects of Cutimax cream:
Cutimax cream generally won’t cause any side effects. If you experience any application site reactions such as skin reddening, skin rash or any other allergic reactions, check with your healthcare professional.
- It is for external use only.
- Apply cutimax cream gently on the affected area as often as required and rub in or as directed by the healthcare professional.
- Do not apply this cream if you are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- Avoid contact with eyes, if happens rinse it thoroughly with water.
- Do not apply this cream on open, wounded, broken or irritated skin.
- Do not apply this cream if you have creamy or oily skin.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store at a temperature not exceeding 25°C.
- Do not freeze.
What are the uses of Cutimax cream?
It moisturizes your skin and relieves from your skin from dryness, eczema and other itchy conditions.
Is Cutimax cream safe?
It is generally safe without any side effects. If you experience any application site reactions such as skin reddening or skin rash, check with your healthcare professional.
Is Cutimax cream suitable for oily skin?
No. It is not suitable for creamy or oily skin.