What CPINK TOTAL is used for?
CPINK TOTAL contains the below mentioned components, which have the following uses:
- It is used to treat or prevent a lack of nutrients which may occur in certain health conditions (e.g., anemia, pregnancy, poor diet, surgery recovery)
- Iron is an important mineral that the body needs to produce red blood cells
- Pyridoxal-5 Phospate, Mecobalamin, Biotin is important for normal blood, cells, and nerves.
- L-Methyl Folate is needed to form healthy cells, especially red blood cells. Women of childbearing age should maintain adequate amounts of folic acid either through diet or supplements to prevent spinal cord birth defects.
- Ferrous ascorbate - addition of ascorbic acid converts the ferric form to ferrous form thus making it absorbable from duodenum and upper jejunum, resulting in considerable enhancement of the absorption of iron. It improves iron utilization and to prevent folate or iron deficiency anemia
- Vitamin D3 deficiency is thought to be common among pregnant women, particularly during the winter months, and has been found to be associated with an increased risk of pre-eclampsia, gestational diabetes mellitus, preterm birth, and other tissue-specific conditions
- Potassium iodide is an inorganic salt used in the management of mineral deficiency
- Magnesium is an essential dietary mineral and the second most prevalent electrolyte in the human body. It is used to prevent and treat low amounts of magnesium in the blood.
- Copper is especially important during pregnancy, when your blood supply doubles. Copper helps form your baby’s heart, blood vessels, and skeletal and nervous systems.
- Zinc is required for growth and cell function and the body’s immune system which fights infection
- Manganese helps the body to utilize calcium and potassium and maintain the structure of cells