1. KD Tripathi MD. Drugs affecting renin-angiotensin system and plasma kinins. Essentials of Medical Pharmacology 7th ed. New Delhi, May 2013. Page – 503.
2. Randa Hilal- Dandan. Renin- Angiotensin. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics. 12th ed. New York, New York: McGraw-Hill Medical; 2011. Page - 734.
3. Pfeffer MA, Opie LH. Inhibitors of the Renin-Angiotensin-Aldosterone System. In: Opie LH, Gersh BJ, editors. Drugs for the Heart. 8th ed. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania: Elsevier Saunders; 2013. Page - 143.
4. Briggs GG, Freeman RK, editors. A Reference Guide to Fetal and Neonatal Risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation. 10th ed. Philadelphia, PA: Wolters Kluwer Health; 2015. Page - 1091-92.
5. Andrew Thomson and Mary Greenacre. Perindopril: the evidence of its therapeutic impact in hypertension: core evidence. March 31, 2007; [Accessed Nov 20, 2020] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3012553/
6. Accord Healthcare Limited, Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised June 2019] [Accessed Nov 20, 2020] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.6117.pdf
7. IMED Pharma Ltd. [Revised Feb 2011] [Accessed Nov 20, 2020] https://www.hpra.ie/img/uploaded/swedocuments/2131677.PPA1463_024_001.661d9233-d801-4ae7-8260-00ef52396e21.000001Product%20Leaflet%20Approved.130619.pdf
8. Servier industries Limited, Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised Feb 2019] [Accessed Nov 20, 2020] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.6224.pdf