1. KD Tripathi. Beta-Lactam Antibiotics. Essentials of Medical Pharmacology. Seventh Edition,2013. Page-727.
2. Briggs GG, Freeman RK, editors. A Reference Guide to Fetal and Neonatal Risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation. 10th ed. Philadelphia, PA: Wolters Kluwer Health; 2015. Page - 686-688.
3. J Scott 1, D Ormrod, K L Goa. Cefuroxime axetil: an updated review of its use in the management of bacterial infections. NIH: National Library of Medicine, National center of biotechnology Information Pubmed.gov. 2001 [Accessed 02 Dec 2020] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/11558834/
4. C M Ginsburg, G H McCracken, Jr, M Petruska, and K Olson. Pharmacokinetics and bactericidal activity of cefuroxime axetil. US National Library of Medicines, National Institutes of Health. Oct 1985. [Accessed 02 Dec 2020] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC180292/
5. FACTA Farmaceutici S.P.A; Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised on Jun 2018] [Accessed 02 Dec 2020] http://www.hpra.ie/img/uploaded/swedocuments/2204203.PA1226_009_002.af47d81e-3068-479b-9c91-8a209488572d.000001Cefuroxime%20PIL.180710.pdf