What is COMEDOLYTIC?
COMEDOLYTIC contains Tretinoin which belongs to a group of medicines called ‘retinoids’
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Talk to your doctor before taking this medicine, if you:
- are allergic to any of the ingredients in COMEDOLYTIC
- are sunburned or your skin is irritated
- are highly sensitive to sunlight
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor for advice before taking this medicine
COMEDOLYTIC is usually applied to the face once a day in the evening, following steps listed below:
- Gently wash your face with a mild soap
- Pat the skin dry and wait 20-30 minutes before applying COMEDOLYTIC
- Take a small amount of this medicine (the size of a pearl about ¼ inch or 5mm diameter) on your fingertip and apply to your face
- This should be enough to cover your affected area lightly
- Be careful when applying COMEDOLYTIC to avoid your eyes, ears, nostrils, angles of the nose and mouth
If you use more of COMEDOLYTIC
- Using too much of this medicine may increase discomfort and skin redness and peeling
If you stop using COMEDOLYTIC
- Consult with your doctor before stop taking this medicine
Like all medicine, this medicine can cause side effects although not everybody gets them.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.