COMBIHALE FF 250 Inhaler
By Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
(Max Rs.125) Extra Rs.50 cashback for Amazon Prime members. T&C Apply.
What is COMBIHALE FF 250 used for?
COMBIHALE FF 250 capsule, inhaler, respule, rotacap is used in the treatment of asthma, allergic rhinitis and nasal polyps.
COMBIHALE FF 250 may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does COMBIHALE FF 250 work?
In COMBIHALE FF 250, Fluticasone belongs to the class of drugs called inhaled corticosteroids. The drug acts by blocking the release of histamines, which causes allergic reactions. Thus, it helps in decreasing inflammation and aids in breathing.
Formoterol belongs to the class of drugs called long-acting beta2-adrenergic agonists (LABA). It acts by relaxing the muscles surrounding the airways of the lungs. Thus, it helps in treating asthma.
How to use COMBIHALE FF 250?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Use COMBIHALE FF 250 capsule, inhaler, respule, rotacap as prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow the capsule Do not crush or tear open the capsule.
- Please follow the instruction provided on the leaflet while using COMBIHALE FF 250 respule .
- Remove the cap and shake the inhaler Hold the inhaler in front of the mouth and breathe in slowly. Press the inhaler one time and breathe as deeply as you can.
- COMBIHALE FF 250 rotacap should be inhaled, and the capsules should not be swallowed. The directions provided on the leaflet should be followed for the effective administration of the medicine.
If you miss a dose of COMBIHALE FF 250, please use it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not use a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with COMBIHALE FF 250?
Drugs that interact with COMBIHALE FF 250 are:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of COMBIHALE FF 250?
The following are the most common side effects of COMBIHALE FF 250:
- Sore throat
- Loss of voice
- Running nose
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Bloody nose
- Sore inside the nose
- Difficulty with breathing
- Nasal congestion
- Trouble swallowing
- Noisy breathing
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while using COMBIHALE FF 250?
- Seek doctor’s advice before taking any other drug or herbal products while on COMBIHALE FF 250
- Do not consume alcohol while using COMBIHALE FF 250 as it may cause dizziness or blurred vision.
- Avoid COMBIHALE FF 250 in case of allergic reactions.
- Avoid using COMBIHALE FF 250 if you are pregnant because the safe use of the drug is not yet established.
You are advised not to use COMBIHALE FF 250 if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before using COMBIHALE FF 250?
- Inform your doctor if you have any pre-existing lung, heart and liver diseases.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Inform the doctor if you have any hypersensitivity to any of the drugs in COMBIHALE FF 250
Frequently Asked questions about COMBIHALE FF 250
- How should COMBIHALE FF 250 be stored?
- Can I use COMBIHALE FF 250 to treat bronchitis?
- What are the overdose symptoms of COMBIHALE FF 250?
COMBIHALE FF 250 should be stored at room temperature away from sunlight, heat and moisture.
Yes, COMBIHALE FF 250 helps to reduce congestion and shortness of breath in the patients with bronchitis. However, please consult your doctor before using the medication.
The overdose symptoms of COMBIHALE FF 250 include dizziness, sweating, and headache.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.