COGNITAM PLUS Tablet 10's
By Linux Laboratories Pvt Ltd Prescription Needed
Please note, before you can choose the low cost generic option, please ask your doctor to add the generic drug to your prescription.
What is COGNITAM PLUS?
- COGNITAM PLUS contains Citicoline and Piracetam
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Talk to your doctor before taking this medicine, if you:
- have ever been affected by kidney or liver problems
- suffer from any allergies
- suffer from any other health conditions or illnesses
- If you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breast-feeding or plan to breast-feed speak to your doctor before taking this medicine
- Always use COGNITAM PLUS as you have been prescribed by your doctor
- Never self-medicate or change your dosage without first consulting your doctor
- The correct dosage can vary depending on your health, medical history, and the severity of the condition being treated
If you take more COGNITAM PLUS
- Contact your doctor or nearest hospital casualty department immediately
If you forget to take COGNITAM PLUS
- If you forget a dose, take it as soon as you remember. Do not take a double dose to make up for a forgotten dose
If you stop taking COGNITAM PLUS
- Do not stop taking this tablet before consulting your doctor
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
- allergic reaction which include skin rashes, hives, swelling of the face or limbs, trouble breathing, and trouble swallowing
- weight gain
- sleep problems
- feeling anxious
- dizzy sensation
- low blood pressure
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.