Rs.345.00 (36% Savings)
Rs.390.00 (28% Savings)
Rs.390.47 (28% Savings)
Rs.399.00 (26% Savings)
Rs.417.60 (23% Savings)
Please note, before you can choose the low cost generic option, please ask your doctor to add the generic drug to your prescription.
What is COBESE?
- COBESE contains orlistat
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Talk to your doctor before you are taking COBESE if you,
- always have problems in absorbing food (chronic malabsorption)
- have gallbladder problems (cholestasis)
- are allergic to orlistat or any of the ingredients in COBESE
- have liver, kidney or have problems with your thyroid
- have eating problems such as anorexia or bulimia
- have diabetes
- Do not take COBESE if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant
- It is not known if COBESE passes into your breast milk
- Talk to your doctor if you are pregnant or planing to become pregnant or are breast feeding
Tell your doctor about all the medicines you take, including prescription and nonprescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements.
COBESE and other medicines may affect each other causing side effects.
Especially tell your doctor if you are taking
- beta-carotene or vitamin E supplements
- levothyroxine Sodium
- Take COBESE exactly as your doctor tells you to take it
- Your doctor will tell you how much COBESE to take and when to take it
- Take COBESE with your meals or up to one hour after your meal. If you miss a meal or have a meal without fat, you can skip your dose of COBESE
- If you take a cyclosporine medicine, take COBESE and cyclosporine at least 3 hours apart
- If you take a multivitamin, take it at least 2 hours before or after you take COBESE. Bedtime is a good time to take your multivitamin
- If you take a levothyroxine medicine, take COBESE and levothyroxine at least 4 hours apart
- Take COBESE with a nutritionally balanced, low calorie diet that has no more than about 30% of calories from fat
- Taking COBESE with any meal high in fat (more than 30% fat) may make the common side effects worse
If you take more COBESE
- If you take too much COBESE call your doctor or go to the nearest hospital emergency room right away
If you forget to take COBESE
- Take the prescribed dose at same time. Never take a double dose to make up for the forgotten dose
If you stop taking COBESE
- Do not stop taking COBESE without consulting your doctor
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
- excessive amounts of calcium in your blood (hypercalcaemia) or in your urine(hypercalcuria) may occur with large doses
- nausea, diarrhoea, stomach ache
- heartburn (dyspepsia)
- rash, hives, itching
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.