1. KD. Tripathi. Drugs Used in Mental Illness: Antipsychotic and Antimanic Drugs. Essentials of medical pharmacology. Seventh edition. 2013. Page – 437-439 & 445-447.
2. Gerald G. Briggs and Roger K. Freeman. A reference guide to fetal and neonatal risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation. Tenth Edition. 2015. Page – 4241.
3. A M Matar, M Abdel-Mawgoud, S Skov. Zuclopenthixol: a new generation of antipsychotic drugs. An open clinical trial. NIH National Library of Medicine, National center for biotechnology information. Pubmed.gov. August 1990. [Accessed 7th January 2021] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/1981068/
4. Kaushadh Jayakody, Roger Carl Gibson, Ajit Kumar, Shalmini Gunadasa, and Cochrane Schizophrenia Group. Zuclopenthixol acetate for acute schizophrenia and similar serious mental illnesses. NCBI; PMC US National Library of Medicine, National Institute of Health. April 2012. [Accessed 7th January 2021] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4175533/
5. H. Lundbeck A/S. Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised on December 2016] [Accessed 7th January 2021] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.6414.pdf
6. Lundbeck (Ireland) Limited. Health Products Regulatory Authority (HPRA). [Revised on March 2019] [Accessed 7th January 2021] http://www.hpra.ie/img/uploaded/swedocuments/Licence_PA0776-002-002_05042019145504.pdf