CLOME 50mg Tablet 5's
By Abbott India Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
(Max Rs.125) Extra Rs.50 cashback for Amazon Prime members. T&C Apply.
Rs.37.85 (55% Savings)
Rs.41.95 (50% Savings)
Rs.69.49 (17% Savings)
Please note, before you can choose the low cost generic option, please ask your doctor to add the generic drug to your prescription.
What is CLOME 50mg Tablet used for?
CLOME 50mg Tablet tablet is used for the treatment of infertility in women. The
CLOME 50mg Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does CLOME 50mg Tablet work?
CLOME 50mg Tablet belongs to the class of drugs called selective oestrogen receptor modulator. It works by blocking the effect of oestrogen hormone in the body, which in turn increases the levels of follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinising hormone (LH). These hormones are essential for ovulation.
How to take CLOME 50mg Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take CLOME 50mg Tablet tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow the tablet Do not crush or chew the tablet.
If you miss a dose of CLOME 50mg Tablet, please take it as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
The overdose symptoms of CLOME 50mg Tablet include the following:
- Blurred vision
- Hot flushes
- Pelvic or abdominal pain
- Ovary enlargement
You must seek immediate medical care if you experience any of the above symptoms.
What are the drugs that interact with CLOME 50mg Tablet?
Drugs that interact with CLOME 50mg Tablet include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of CLOME 50mg Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of CLOME 50mg Tablet:
- Mood changes
- Tenderness in the muscles of the pectoral region
- Change in vision due to pituitary gland swelling
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Severe abdominal pain
- Breast discomfort
- Blurred vision
- Severe headache
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while taking CLOME 50mg Tablet?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to CLOME 50mg Tablet or similar drugs.
- Seek doctor’s advice before taking any other drug or herbal products while on CLOME 50mg Tablet.
- Use CLOME 50mg Tablet during pregnancy only when prescribed by the doctor.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may alter the absorption of CLOME 50mg Tablet.
- Do not exceed the dose more than what is prescribed.
You are advised not to take CLOME 50mg Tablet
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking CLOME 50mg Tablet?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of heart, kidney or liver disease.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
Frequently Asked Questions about CLOME 50mg Tablet
- Can I take birth control pills while on CLOME 50mg Tablet medication?
- How long will I have to take CLOME 50mg Tablet medicine?
- Can I stop taking CLOME 50mg Tablet medicine if I feel better?
- Should I undergo any laboratory tests while taking CLOME 50mg Tablet?
- Is it safe to take CLOME 50mg Tablet while suffering from polycystic ovarian syndrome?
No. Birth control pills are known to interact with CLOME 50mg Tablet medicine. Consult your doctor before using any other medication while on CLOME 50mg Tablet.
Please consult your doctor regarding the dosage and duration of the drug.
No. It is advisable to continue taking CLOME 50mg Tablet medicine even if you feel better. Abrupt discontinuation would lead to abnormal blood glucose levels.
Yes. It is advised to undergo hormonal examination, pelvic examination and ultrasound while taking CLOME 50mg Tablet.
Please consult your doctor before taking CLOME 50mg Tablet.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.