1. KD. Tripathi. Macrolide, Lincosamide, Glycopeptide and Other Antibacterial Antibiotics; Urinary Antiseptics. Essentials of medical pharmacology. Seventh edition. 2013. Page – 756-757.
2. KD. Tripathi. Drugs Acting on Skin and Mucous Membranes. Essentials of medical pharmacology. Seventh edition. 2013. Page – 894.
3. Conan MacDougall and Henry F. Chambers. Protein Synthesis Inhibitors and Miscellaneous Antibacterial Agents. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological basics of Therapeutics. 12th Edition. New York McGraw Hill Medical 2011. Page – 1534-1535.
4. Gerald G. Briggs and Roger K. Freeman. C. A reference guide to fetal and neonatal risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation. Tenth Edition. 2015. Page – 856-857.
5. Akorn, Inc. Bioequivalence Study of Clindamycin Gel 1% in Treatment of Acne Vulgaris. NIH U.S. National Library of Medicine ClinicalTrials.gov. [Revised on October 2020] [Accessed 10th December 2020] https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT03522441
6. R I Frankel. Clindamycin--efficacy and toxicity. NCBI; PMC US National Library of Medicine, National Institute of Health. June 1975. [Accessed 10th December 2020] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1129812/?page=1
7. Avencerlabs. Clinvan Soap. Avencer Labs Pvt Ltd. [Accessed 10th December 2020] http://avancerlabs.in/details.php?proid=Mzgw