What is CLINLUP 1%?
- CLINLUP 1% contains Clindamycin which belongs to a group of medicines called antibiotics
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Talk to your doctor before using this medicine, if you:
- are allergic (hypersensitive) to the active substance CLINLUP 1% or any of the other ingredients
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, think you may be pregnant or planning to have baby, ask your doctor for advice before taking this medicine
- Always apply this gel exactly as your doctor has told you
- It is intended for use on the skin
- You should use CLINLUP 1% once a day. Wash as normal, rinse well and pat your skin dry
- Apply a small amount of gel in a thin layer to the whole of the area where you usually get the spots
- It is important to replace the cap after you have used this medicine
If you use more CLINLUP 1%
- If you use too much CLINLUP 1% at one time, just wash your treated skin with plenty of water. Contact your doctor or your local hospital
If you forget to use CLINLUP 1%
- Use it as soon as you remember and then continue to use as your doctor has told you. Do not apply a double dose to make up for a forgotten application
If you stop using CLINLUP 1%
- If you stop applying too soon your infection may come back again or get worse
- Do not stop using this medicine unless your doctor tells you to
Like all medicines, the medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.