1. KD. Tripathi. Macrolide, Lincosamide, Glycopeptide and Other Antibacterial Antibiotics; Urinary Antiseptics. Essentials of medical pharmacology. Seventh edition. 2013. Page – 756-757.
2. Conan MacDougall and Henry F. Chambers. Protein Synthesis Inhibitors and Miscellaneous Antibacterial Agents. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological basics of Therapeutics. 12th Edition. New York McGraw Hill Medical 2011. Page – 1534-1535.
3. Gerald G. Briggs and Roger K. Freeman. C. A reference guide to fetal and neonatal risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation. Tenth Edition. 2015. Page – 856-857.
4. Teva Pharmaceuticals USA. Clindamycin 300 mg Capsules in Healthy Subjects Under Fasting Conditions. NIH U.S. National Library of Medicine ClinicalTrials.gov. [Revised on September 2009] [Accessed 9th December 2020]. https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT00836056
5. Marek Smieja. Current indications for the use of clindamycin: A critical review. NCBI; PMC US National Library of Medicine, National Institute of Health. January-February 1998. [Accessed 9th December 2020]. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3250868/
6. Balkanpharma-Razgrad AD. Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised on January 2016] [Accessed 9th December 2020] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.7337.pdf
7. Chanelle Medical. Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised on September 2020] [Accessed 9th December 2020] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.10202.pdf
8. Balkanpharma-Dupnitsa AD and Balkanpharma – Razgrad AD. Health Products Regulatory Authority (HPRA). [Revised on October 2017] [Accessed 9th December 2020] http://www.hpra.ie/img/uploaded/swedocuments/PIL-2198972-08022018172614-636537075764375000.pdf