CINOD N 2.5mg Tablet 10's
By Ajanta Pharma Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
(Max Rs.125) Extra Rs.50 cashback for Amazon Prime members. T&C Apply.
What is CINOD N 2.5mg Tablet used for?
CINOD N 2.5mg Tablet tablet is used for the treatment of hypertension.
CINOD N 2.5mg Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does CINOD N 2.5mg Tablet work?
In CINOD N 2.5mg Tablet, Cilnidipine belongs to the class of drugs called calcium channel blockers. The drug acts by blocking the entry of calcium into the heart, thereby decreasing the workload on the heart. Thus, it helps in treating hypertension.
Nebivolol belongs to the class of drugs called beta-blockers. It works by blocking the action of adrenaline. Thus, it helps in decreasing blood pressure, normalising heart rate and improving the flow of blood in the blood vessels.
How to take CINOD N 2.5mg Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take CINOD N 2.5mg Tablet tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow the tablet whole. Do not crush or chew the tablet.
If you miss a dose of CINOD N 2.5mg Tablet, please take it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with CINOD N 2.5mg Tablet?
Drugs that interact with CINOD N 2.5mg Tablet are:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of CINOD N 2.5mg Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of CINOD N 2.5mg Tablet:
- Stomach pain
The following are the severe side effects, and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Severe dizziness
- Chest pain
- Breathing difficulty
- Changes in heart rate
- Swelling of face, lips, eyelids, tongue and extremities
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while taking CINOD N 2.5mg Tablet?
- Seek doctor’s advice before taking any other drug or herbal products while on CINOD N 2.5mg Tablet.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if CINOD N 2.5mg Tablet causes dizziness.
- Avoid CINOD N 2.5mg Tablet if you are allergic to it.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may alter the absorption CINOD N 2.5mg Tablet
You are advised not to take CINOD N 2.5mg Tablet if
- It has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- The foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking CINOD N 2.5mg Tablet?
- Inform your doctor if you have any pre-existing medical conditions, such as heart rhythm problems, blood circulation problems, breathing problems, kidney disease, liver disease, mental/mood disorders, myasthenia gravis, and hyperthyroidism.
- Tell your doctor if you become pregnant while taking CINOD N 2.5mg Tablet
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplement
Frequently Asked questions about CINOD N 2.5mg Tablet
- Do I need to be monitored for any laboratory parameters while taking CINOD N 2.5mg Tablet?
- Is it safe to alter the dose of CINOD N 2.5mg Tablet?
- How should CINOD N 2.5mg Tablet be stored?
Yes, it is advisable to monitor blood sugar levels regularly as CINOD N 2.5mg Tablet may affect blood sugar levels.
No, it is not advisable to alter the dose prescribed. Consult your doctor for dose-related queries.
CINOD N 2.5mg Tablet should be stored at room temperature away from sunlight, heat and moisture.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.