Rs.79.20 (33% Savings)
Rs.94.34 (20% Savings)
Rs.96.50 (18% Savings)
Rs.102.00 (14% Savings)
Rs.106.00 (10% Savings)
Please note, before you can choose the low cost generic option, please ask your doctor to add the generic drug to your prescription.
What is CILNIKEM 20MG?
- CILNIKEM 20MG contains Cilnidipine which belongs to calcium-channel blocker
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Talk to your doctor if you:
- have severe aortic stenosis
- suffer from cardiogenic shock
- have recent history of unstable angina or Myocardial Infarction (MI)
- suffer from heart failure and hypotension
- Caution should be exercised during CILNIKEM 20MG use in pregnancy
- Lactating mothers should consult a physician before taking CILNIKEM 20MG
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.