CHLOROCOL H EYE Ointment 3gm
By Jawa Pharmaceutical Pvt Ltd
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
What is CHLOROCOL H Eye Ointment used for?
CHLOROCOL H Eye Ointment eye ointment/ointment is used for the treatment of bacterial infections.
CHLOROCOL H Eye Ointment may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does CHLOROCOL H Eye Ointment work?
In CHLOROCOL H Eye Ointment, Chloramphenicol belongs to the class of drugs called antibiotics. The drug acts by inhibiting bacterial protein synthesis and causes bacterial cell death, thereby inhibiting the bacterial infection.
Hydrocortisone belongs to the class of drugs called corticosteroids. This acts by suppressing certain inflammatory mediators that cause inflammation, thereby decreasing the inflammation.
How to use CHLOROCOL H Eye Ointment?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Use CHLOROCOL H Eye Ointment eye ointment/ointment as prescribed by your doctor.
- Please follow the instruction provided on the leaflet while using this eye ointment/ ointment .
If you miss a dose of CHLOROCOL H Eye Ointment, please use it as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not use a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with CHLOROCOL H Eye Ointment?
Consult the doctor for the possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of CHLOROCOL H Eye Ointment?
The following are the most common side effects of CHLOROCOL H Eye Ointment eye ointment:
- Burning of eyes
- Changes in vision
- Pain in eyes
- Redness in eyes
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Blurred vision
- Eye irritation
- Watery eyes
The following are the most common side effects of CHLOROCOL H Eye Ointment ointment:
- Slow wound healing
- Ringing in the ears
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while using CHLOROCOL H Eye Ointment?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to CHLOROCOL H Eye Ointment or similar drugs.
- Do not exceed the dose prescribed by the doctor.
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Stopping the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.
- If you have to use more than one drug, leave a gap of 5 to 10 minutes before you use this medication.
- Keep the medication out of reach of children.
You are advised not to use CHLOROCOL H Eye Ointment if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before using CHLOROCOL H Eye Ointment?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history skin injury around the eyes.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
Frequently Asked Questions about CHLOROCOL H Eye Ointment
- How should CHLOROCOL H Eye Ointment be stored?
- Is it safe to use CHLOROCOL H Eye Ointment while wearing contact lenses?
- Is it safe to alter the dose of the CHLOROCOL H Eye Ointment?
CHLOROCOL H Eye Ointment should be stored at room temperature (15-25°c) away from light, heat and moisture.
No. It is advised not to use CHLOROCOL H Eye Ointment while wearing contact lenses, to prevent discolouration of contact lenses.
No. It is unsafe to alter the dose of the CHLOROCOL H Eye Ointment. Consult the doctor before altering the dose.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.