Cheerio gel is a used to remove plague and protects tooth enamel from bacteria which causes dental cavities and remineralizes the areas of the tooth in children. Sodium monofluorophosphate which is a medicated fluoride oral gel which has a very pleasant flavor for children.
Cheerio gel does not contain any chemicals and is not harmful to children if they eat it. It also improves the health of the gums. Sodium monofluorophosphate used to protect tooth enamel from attack by bacteria. It helps to prevent tooth decay. Fluoride helps to diminish demineralization of tooth enamel and enhances the remineralization of potential weak spots, strengthening the enamel.
Key Composition of Cheerio gel:
- Sodium monofluorophosphate
Therapeutic uses of Cheerio gel:
- Used to prevent cavities
- Controls plaque and improve the health of the gums
- Protects tooth enamel from attack by bacteria
- Builds increasing protection against sensitivity of teeth to cold, heat, acids, sweets or contact
Side effects of Cheerio gel:
Cheerio gel generally does not have any side effects, if your child experiences any reactions, check with your dentist.
- For dental use only.
- Always use Cheerio gel as directed by the dentist.
- Brush your child teeth thoroughly atleast twice a daily.
- For child brushing and rinsing should be under adult supervision only.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- Store in a cool place.
- Do not refrigerate.
- Replace cap tightly after every use.
What does sodium monofluorophosphate do for teeth?
It is used to protect tooth enamel from attack by bacteria. It helps to prevent tooth decay. Fluoride helps to diminish demineralization of tooth enamel and enhances the remineralization of potential weak spots, strengthening the enamel.