What is CHECKWT 60mg Capsule used for?
CHECKWT 60mg Capsule tablet/capsule is used for the treatment of obesity.
CHECKWT 60mg Capsule may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does CHECKWT 60mg Capsule work?
CHECKWT 60mg Capsule belongs to the class of drugs called anti-obesity drugs. The drug acts by blocking the fat metabolism, the undigested fat is removed by defecation process, thereby reducing fat content in the body.
How to take CHECKWT 60mg Capsule?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take CHECKWT 60mg Capsule tablet/capsule as prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow the tablet/capsule Do not crush or chew the tablet.
If you miss a dose of CHECKWT 60mg Capsule, please take it as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with CHECKWT 60mg Capsule?
Consult your doctor to know about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of CHECKWT 60mg Capsule?
The following are the most common side effects of CHECKWT 60mg Capsule:
- Abdominal cramps/pain
- Fat in stools
- Soft stools
- Oily spotting
- Bowel incontinence
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Dark urine
- Loss of appetite
- Severe abdominal pain
- Difficulty breathing
- Difficulty swallowing
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while taking CHECKWT 60mg Capsule?
- Do not stop taking the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Stopping the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may alter the absorption of
- Keep the medication out of reach of children.
You are advised not to take CHECKWT 60mg Capsule if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking CHECKWT 60mg Capsule?
- Inform the doctor if you have any history of allergic reaction with the usage of
- Tell your doctor if you become pregnant while taking CHECKWT 60mg Capsule.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements
Frequently Asked Questions about CHECKWT 60mg Capsule
- Is it safe to alter the dose of CHECKWT 60mg Capsule?
- Is it normal to experience flatulence with CHECKWT 60mg Capsule?
- Can I recommend this medication to others?
No, it is not advisable to alter the dose prescribed. Consult your doctor for dose-related queries.
Yes, flatulence is a side effect of CHECKWT 60mg Capsule. However, consult your physician.
It is not advisable to recommend drugs to others as the severity of the condition and medical history is not same for every individual.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.