Cetaphil cleansing and moisturizing syndet bar is specially designed to cleanse and moisturize even the most sensitive skin. It contains shea blend which helps to cleanse and moisturize even the most dry skin types. Shea blends helps to bind moisture. It contains vitamin E and catechins, which are also found in green tea. It is an emollient which helps to soften skin and even moisturize cuticles.
Shea butter also contains substances that can reduce skin swelling. This might help treat conditions associated with skin swelling such as eczema. Paraffin wax and dimethicone are natural emollients, helping make skin supple and soft. When applied to the skin, they also add moisture and continues to boost the moisture levels of the skin.
Key Composition of Cetaphil syndet bar:
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea butter)
- Paraffin wax
Therapeutic uses of Cetaphil syndet bar:
- Cleanses and moisturizes even the most sensitive skin
- Makes skin supple, soft and well hydrated
Side effects of Cetaphil syndet bar:
Cetaphil syndet bar generally won’t cause any side effects. If you experience any application site reactions such as skin reddening, skin rash or any other allergic reactions, check with your healthcare professional.
- It is for external use only.
- Apply to skin while bathing or washing.
- Rinse with water. Use daily for fresh and clean skin.
- Do not use this soap if you are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- Tell your doctor any other topical preparations including prescription and non-prescription medicines, and herbal supplements.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in cool, dry place at a temperature not exceeding 30°C.
Can Cetaphil syndet bar be used daily?
Yes. It can be used daily. The shea blend provides moisturizing benefits to the skin and is recommended for daily use.
Can Cetaphil syndet bar be used in adults?
Yes. It is suitable for use in adults.
Is Cetaphil syndet bar safe?
It is generally safe without any side effects. However, if you experience any unusual symptoms, check with your physician.