Please enter your name, mobile number and E-mail ID, and we will send you an email when the requested item is back in stock.
CAZIQ ORAL Paste 5gm
By Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
What is CAZIQOralPaste used for?
CAZIQOralPaste is used for the treatment of arthritis, allergic conditions, inflammation, gout and skin diseases.
CAZIQOralPaste may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does CAZIQOralPaste work?
CAZIQOralPaste belongs to the class of drugs called corticosteroids. It works by inhibiting the release of inflammatory mediators, which produce immune and allergic responses. Thus, it helps in reducing pain and inflammation.
How to administer CAZIQOralPaste?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual.
CAZIQOralPaste injection should be administered only under the supervision of a healthcare provider. Do not self-administer.
If you miss a dose of CAZIQOralPaste, consult your doctor immediately.
What are the drugs that interact with CAZIQOralPaste?
The drugs that interact with CAZIQOralPaste are:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of CAZIQOralPaste?
The following are the most common side effects of CAZIQOralPaste:
- Skin rash
- Trouble sleeping
- Weight gain
- Shortness of breath
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Hormonal changes
- Painful urination
- Persistent fever
- Irregular heartbeat
- Swelling of the ankles and feet
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while using CAZIQOralPaste?
- Seek doctor’s advice before taking any other drug or herbal products while using CAZIQOralPaste
- Avoid consumption of alcohol while on CAZIQOralPaste
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if CAZIQOralPaste causes dizziness or blurred vision.
- Keep the medicine away from children.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Keep the medicine away from children.
- Immediately consult your doctor if you develop swelling of the face, tongue or throat.
What should you tell your doctor before using CAZIQOralPaste?
- Tell your doctor if you are allergic to CAZIQOralPaste.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Inform your doctor if you have any pre-existing depression, liver or heart diseases.
- Notify your doctor if your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Frequently Asked questions about CAZIQOralPaste
- Is it safe to use CAZIQOralPaste with a history of osteoporosis?
- Can I receive a higher dose of CAZIQOralPaste for faster recovery?
- Is it common to develop persistent pain or inflammation at the site of injection?
- What are the overdose symptoms of CAZIQOralPaste?
Please inform the doctor about your medical history. Do not take any medication without your doctor’s consent.
No, it is not advised to alter the dose of CAZIQOralPaste. Altering the dose may increase the risk of developing side effects. Please consult your doctor.
Yes, it is common to develop pain and inflammation at the site of injection. However, please consult your doctor if this symptom persists or worsens.
The overdose symptoms of CAZIQOralPaste may include high blood pressure, seizures, burning or itching skin and increased risk of infection. Seek immediate medical attention if you develop any of the above symptoms.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.