1. KD. Tripathi. Cholinergic System and Drugs. Essentials of medical pharmacology. Seventh edition. 2013. Page – 104-105.
2. Joan Heller Brown and Nora Laiken. Muscarinic receptor agonist and antagonists. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological basics of Therapeutics. 12th Edition. New York McGraw Hill Medical 2011. Page – 224.
3. Gerald G. Briggs and Roger K. Freeman. P. A reference guide to fetal and neonatal risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation. Tenth Edition. 2015. Page – 3142-3143.
4. W P Boger 3rd, R F Steinert, C A Puliafito, D Pavan-Langston. Clinical trial comparing timolol ophthalmic solution to pilocarpine in open-angle glaucoma. NIH National Library of Medicine, National center for biotechnology information. Pubmed.gov. July 1978. [Accessed 2nd January 2020] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/354397/
5. Victoria Panarese, Majid Moshirfar. Pilocarpine. NCBI; PMC US National Library of Medicine, National Institute of Health. March 2020. [Accessed 2nd January 2020] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK556128/
6. Laboratoire Chauvin. Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised on March 2019] [Accessed 2nd January 2021] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.1375.pdf
7. Martindale Pharmaceuticals Ltd. Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised on April 2016] [Accessed 2nd January 2021] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.3398.pdf