Rs.157.13 (47% Savings)
Rs.186.00 (38% Savings)
Rs.205.00 (32% Savings)
Rs.252.90 (16% Savings)
Rs.289.25 (4% Savings)
Please note, before you can choose the low cost generic option, please ask your doctor to add the generic drug to your prescription.
What is CARNITOR?
- CARNITOR tablets contain levocarnitine which is a type of protein
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
What CARNITOR is used for?
- CARNITOR Tablets are used to treat primary and secondary carnitine deficiency in adults and children over 12 years of age which occurs when the body has a shortage of levocarnitine
- CARNITOR tablets make up for your body's lack of levocarnitine and help give your body more energy
Talk to your doctor before this medicine, including if you:
- are allergic to levocarnitine or any of the other ingredients in CARNITOR tablets
- have severe kidney problems or kidney disease and are having dialysis
- are diabetic
- Your doctor will decide if you should continue to take your medicine. If you wish to breastfeed, ask your doctor for advice
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, think you may be pregnant or if you become pregnant while taking CARNITOR tablets
- Always take CARNITOR tablets exactly as your doctor has told you
- Your doctor will calculate the number of tablets you should take and may change it depending on your response to treatment
- Your doctor may take blood and urine samples to check the amount of the drug in your body
Method of administration
- CARNITOR tablets are for oral use
- They should be swallowed whole with a glass of water
If you take more CARNITOR
- If you take too many CARNITOR tablets, contact your doctor or immediately go to the nearest hospital casualty department
If you forget to take CARNITOR
- Do not take a double dose to make up for the forgotten dose. Simply continue with the next dose as planned
If you stop taking CARNITOR
- Do not stop taking this medicine without first talking to your doctor
Like all medicines CARNITOR tablets can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.