1. KD. Tripathi. Miscellaneous drugs. Vitamins. Essentials of Medical Pharmacology. Seventh edition. 2013. Page – 912.
2. ECOG-ACRIN Cancer Research Group. National Cancer Institute (NCI). Phase III Randomized Placebo-Controlled Trial to Determine Efficacy of Levocarnitine for Fatigue in Patients with Cancer. NIH U.S. National Library of Medicine ClinicalTrials.gov. [Revised on May 2016] [Accessed 5th November 2020] https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT00091169
3. Roger Fielding, Linda Riede, James P. Lugo and Aouatef Bellamine. l-Carnitine Supplementation in Recovery after Exercise. NCBI; PMC US National Library of Medicine, National Institute of Health. March 2018. [Accessed 5th November 2020] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5872767/
4. Leadiant Bioscience. Carnitor.com. [Revised on April 2018] [Accessed 5th November 2020] http://www.carnitor.com/pdf/Carnitor-Tablets-OS-SF-PI-04.18-OPI.pdf
5. Sigma-tau Pharmaceuticals Inc. U.S. Food & Drug Administration. June 2006. [Accessed 5th November 2020] https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2007/018948s024,019257s011lbl.pdf