What is CARNISURE 500mg?
- CARNISURE 500mg Injection contain levocarnitine which is a type of protein
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Talk to your doctor before this medicine, including if you:
- are allergic to levocarnitine or any of the other ingredients in CARNISURE 500mg Injection
- have severe kidney problems and are having dialysis
- are diabetic
- Your doctor will decide if you should continue to take your medicine. If you wish to breastfeed, ask your doctor for advice
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, think you may be pregnant or if you become pregnant while taking CARNISURE 500mg Injection
- Your doctor will calculate the amount of CARNISURE 500mg injection that you should be given and may vary it depending on your response to the treatment
- The doctor may take blood and urine samples to check the amount of the drug in your body
- Your doctor will give the injection slowly into your vein (intravenous injection) over a period of 2-3 minutes
- The usual recommended dose is 100 mg per kg of your body weight per day. This will be given in 3-4 doses
Like all medicines CARNISURE 500mg Injection can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.