What is CANDID?
- CANDID contains Clotrimazole which belongs to antifungals
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Talk to your doctor before you are using CANDID, if you:
- are allergic to clotrimazole or any of the ingredients in this medicine
- If you are pregnant, breast-feeding or trying for a baby, tell your doctor before using this medicine
- Always use this medicine exactly as told by your doctor
- It is used once daily (preferably at bedtime) for 3 consecutive days
- Fill enclosed vaginal applicator to the top with CANDID Gel
- Insert deeply into the vagina every night on retiring for three consecutive days even if symptoms disappear
- This is best achieved when lying on the back with the legs pulled in a little towards the body
- It is for vaginal use only
If you use more of CANDID
- If you use more of CANDID, wash with plenty of water, talk to a doctor straight away
If you forget to use CANDID
- Use the missed dose as soon as you remember
- Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose
- Do not use extra medicine to make up the missed dose
If you stop using CANDID
- Do not stop to use this medicine until your doctor told to stop
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.