1. KD Tripathi MD. Hormones and related drugs: Estrogens, progestins and contraceptives. Essentials of Medical Pharmacology 7th ed. New Delhi, May 2013. Page – 308.
2. Levin ER and Hammes SR. Estrogens and Progestins. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics. 12th ed. New York, New York: McGraw-Hill Medical; 2011. Page 1173-1175.
3. Masters SB. Hypothalmic & Pituitary Hormones. Basic and Clinical Pharmacology. 11th ed. New Delhi; 2009. Page - 701-702.
4. Briggs GG, Freeman RK, editors. A Reference Guide to Fetal and Neonatal Risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation. 10th ed. Philadelphia, PA: Wolters Kluwer Health; 2015. Page: 500-501.
5. Victor W. Henderson, Howard N. Hodis, Carol A. McCleary, Frank Z. Stanczyk, Donna Shoupe, Naoko Kono, Laurie Dustin, Hooman Allayee, Wendy J. Mack. Cognitive effects of estradiol after menopause: A randomized trial of the timing hypothesis. [August 16, 2016] [Accessed Nov 13 2020] https://n.neurology.org/content/87/7/699
6. Bayer plc, Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised July 2020] [Accessed Nov 13 2020] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.1417.pdf
7. Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc, [Revised Aug 2018] [Accessed Nov 13 2020] https://dailymed.nlm.nih.gov/dailymed/lookup.cfm?setid=144db6ad-c4cf-45ea-b27c-a76a319dba38